Saturday, August 22, 2009

It Was a Thought

So I was sitting with my wife as she was looking at one of her blogs, and need I repeat "one" of her blogs. I think that she might like 10 or so, but I'm not sure. She always reminds me of how I never read her blogs, and so I always try to take a look when I can. The only problem is that there will be about 100 new posts, and I'm a slow reader.

I must say that I usually enjoy them, but I've never really thought about doing one myself until today. I think that I finally saw the value of a blog today when I read the title to one of her blogs that I knew nothing about. It was titled " Letters to my Daughter." She has been for some time now, writing our little Olivia letters. I must say that this pulled at my heart quite a bit. I thought, how sweet! What a great idea! What a good way to keep her posted on how life began for her. I was inspired by another one of my wife's great ideas. So that's why I'm starting this blog. It's name comes straight from her comment to me when I told her that I should start one. She said that I would only ever post one blog, hence the title "It was a thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment